Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two Weeks... and then!!!

I only have two weeks left to enjoy the simple pleasures of Korean life. I can't believe it! It seems like only yesterday that I boarded a plane in Chicago, sleep-deprived and sniffling (from a cold and also the thought of being away from loved ones for a whole year!) and arrived bleary-eyed and without luggage... was earth-shattering at the time, folks.

Definitely a whirlwind of a year, but I'll get all nostalgic on you later. For now, here is a song that is completely irrelevant except for the fact that it's entitled "Two Weeks"... and I like it.



PS - will hopefully be lounging on a beach in Boracay or climbing through/around the rice terraces two weeks from right.now. bada-bing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions, comments, concerns? Want to live vicariously through me - where should I go; what should I see? YOU tell ME!!