Thursday, October 29, 2009

PICTURES FROM JEJU!!

Alright, so blogger's punk attitude about changing pictures around in the post kept me from doing this for a while, but I figured it's now or never. So here are a few faves from my Jeju/Chuseok trip. ENJOY!
Just in case... no fire escapes here, we repel!! It's safe and fun!!
Uggh! It's soooo early! But we're ready for vacation!
Look! Same, same!
Taaaaaaaking off!
Misty morning mountains.
Coming into Busan...
Beautiful blues of Busan.
Busan to Jeju.
Morganne and Andrea can't wait to get there!
Me and Colleen are exciiiiiiited!
Whipping through the mountains on the crazy cab ride.
Lady divers and harubang - two things Jeju is most known for. Other things include: Honeymoon Island, beautiful beaches, gianormous spiders (actually all of Korea) and fun times!
Fishermen, fishing.
"Don't fall!!" You will die.
A farmer, farming.
Delightful.
Group shot in front of a tangerine grove (we later won a crate of these, singing in a grocery store, back home in Youngtong!)
Look how big my feet look!!
Rainy view to the Southeast.
Group shot on the top of Jeffy's (Andrea and Morganne's friend we crashed with) apartment in downtown Seogwipo.
The cages for these animals made me want to go rogue and bust 'em out at night.
Harubang - Jeju is known for these Easter Island-like statues scattered across the island; they date back to some time or another.
WARNING: This spider will kill you.
Colleen and I stopped for a photo-op on our hike.
Nighttime waterfall. One or another - they all look the same, eh?
Crossing a Korean stepping bridge... no, sadly, not all bridges are like this.
Another waterfall AND a rainbow!
Pretty picturesque.
Talk about fresh food!
Fresh water waterfall - Donnaeko.
On top of the waterfall.
Ponies out to pasture!
Love Land. This is probably the least graphic picture from the set, and I think most artistic(?) - I like the lighting.
Andrea and Morganne laughing at the World's Funniest Home Videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions, comments, concerns? Want to live vicariously through me - where should I go; what should I see? YOU tell ME!!