Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ahhh, Snow!

Is it weird that I read articles like this and wish that I was back home to bound around outside in the glory that was the Groundhog Day Blizzard of 2011? Probably. Again, the every day being the same thing is strange, but awesome now that it looks like the winter rainy season is over. Time for mangoes? I hope so. There's a banana tree in bloom just outside of the back entrance of my building. I've almost been here three months - on the 10th - but it's not like I'm counting or anything... really. Well, I'm trying to be mindful of the moment, but sometimes trying is hard. I am going to the PIC in Saipan with some of ma girls next weekend though - a little diving, a little dancing, and a whole lot of not working. ASAH!!!
[Enjoying the butterflies at Ritidian Beach which is by far my favorite place - that I've been to - on Guam; there were so many fluttering/zooming around. So many! Awesome. My friend Courtney and I stood in open-mouth awed silence for about 10-15 minutes while our other friends were cracking open some brewskies and basking in the sweetness of our shared day off.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions, comments, concerns? Want to live vicariously through me - where should I go; what should I see? YOU tell ME!!