Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bop-bop, sing along

I found this song a week ago on that hype music blog, it felt like something my friend Alli might like, so I sent it to her, and I really like it, too... and maybe you?
It also reminds me of these semi-reoccurring nightmares I've been having where I find myself home, in America, all of a sudden and I don't know how I got there, just that I know I shouldn't be home yet because my time isn't over here. It's kind of like how a Korean businessman might go out to dinner with his friends/co-workers on a Tuesday evening and then wake up on his colleague's couch (or, let's be Korean - floor) Wednesday morning with no recollection of getting there; slightly terrifying in the first waking moments. In my dream I always seem to recognize that it's a dream and I hope and pray that I'll wake up in my small, smelly (drainage problems seem to be the norm in the apartments my co-teachers and I were given) studio hearing the quick clip-clopping of Koreans running outside towards their morning commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions, comments, concerns? Want to live vicariously through me - where should I go; what should I see? YOU tell ME!!