Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yes.

I was in a real good mood after lunch on Friday (so close to the weekend!) and feeling like joking around with my kids, especially since when I came back they were running around the room, laughing and seemed genuinely happy to see me and to get to work on Science. So, I was explaining (read: talking at them) the project/experiment to them and getting some blank looks, and I turned to Danny and said, “Do you understand?” and he said “Yes.” And I said, “Really?” and he said, “Yes.” “So you know about moving pictures and you can see how animation is made through sequence of slightly different images to make a moving picture?” and he said, “Yes.” “Really?” “Yes.” “Oh, okay. But, it doesn’t really matter what I say you’re just going to say ‘yes’ because you’re an agreeable boy?” “Yes.” “And I don’t even have to ask you a question I can just raise my voice a little at the end like I’m asking a question?” “Yes.” And I smiled, and he giggled. “Danny?” “Yes. Play Room?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions, comments, concerns? Want to live vicariously through me - where should I go; what should I see? YOU tell ME!!